Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.twisterfilm.com/
Your choices and rights
You have options and choices over how we use your personal information. You may have the right under applicable laws to ask for details of the personal information we hold about you, or to amend, limit or delete your personal information. You may also have the right to object to further processing under certain circumstances. We also respect the rights you may have under applicable laws toreceive that information in a commonly used electronic format (or ask for this information to be provided in that format to a third party where feasible).
Please note that we may require you to verify your identity before allowing you to access your personal information.
If you remain unhappy with a response you receive from us, you can also refer the matter to your data protection supervisory authority: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
Information we collect from you
We collect the following information about you:
- information that you provide by filling in our application form on the website. This includes basic contact information such as your title/role, name, email address and additional information that you may specify such as personal marketing preferences;
- details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access;
- technical information from your computer or mobile device;
- information you supply if you report a problem with the website to us;
- records of any correspondence if you contact us.
How we use your information
We may use any information about you:
- to enable you to have full access to the website;
- to contact you when you have requested us to do so, including where required to respond to any reported problems concerning the website;
- to produce anonymous reports, statistics and analysis of the types of users who access the website;
- to contact you for your opinions on the website;
When we share your information
We may share your personal information:
- with any third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide you with any services which you have requested or which are necessary to support the website, including but not limited to data processors such as web hosting companies, email marketing service companies, and other third parties such as Google and Facebook, who may serve tailored and personalised advertisements on you based on your activity, preferences and technical information we collect, including by way of cookies and similar tracking technologies such as pixel tags (see Marketing and Cookies sections below);
- where required to do so by court order or where we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation;
The servers used to process your personal information collected from this website are in the EU, however we collect data from wherever users are situated. The information that we collect may therefore be transferred to Italy from any other country in which you may be located.Where we transfer personal information we will seek to take account of any applicable statutory obligations relevant to personal information transfers. In the case of transfers out of the EEA, we will, in the absence of an EC adequacy decision relevant to the destination country, seek to rely on appropriate safeguards such as a valid Privacy Shield certified US recipient or enter into appropriate EC approved standard contractual clauses (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/dataprotection/internationaltransfers/transfer/index_en.htm)
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.